A lot of people tend to set new year’s resolutions in January, but there’s something about the beginning of fall and back-to-school season that also makes me want to take a look at my fitness goals and check in with where I’m at. We’re heading into cooler temps soon, which means it’s time to break out the warmer workout gear! I figured this was a great time to share my Athleta favorites of the moment, which will be perfect for moving out of summer and into autumn.
When it comes to workout clothes, Lululemon tends to get most of the credit, but I personally think Athleta is just as great! The clothes are just as cute with the same good quality, and are waaay more affordable. (Plus, less money spent on workout clothes, more to spend on pumpkin spice lattes. Right?)
Here are the five pieces I’m loving right now from this Gap-brand store.
1. I start my pilates workout in these salutation tights, and then end up wearing them the rest of the day. They’re super easy to move in, and the full length will be perfect for transitioning to fall.
2. This Prayana wrap, which looks perfect for stashing in the backseat of a car or in an airplane carry-on for when it gets cold. Plus: pockets!
3. I probably won’t do many high-impact workouts in cold climates (lol), but regardless, This Rock Ridge vest looks warm, sleek and comfy. I can’t imagine I’ll wear it up any sort of mountainous terrain (lol… again), but I will wear it over a long-sleeved tee like this, or maybe with shoes like these.
4. This studio cinch dress is perfect for throwing on over a cute sports bra and tights when heading to and from a fitness class.
5. My favorite Pura tank. I actually own about five of these! They offer great coverage for larger busts and are fitted without being too thick during a workout. And, they’re long enough to not ride up during intense workouts.
What about you? Do you usually think of fall or back-to-school season as a time to set new goals? What fitness clothes are you wearing at the moment? Let me know in the comments!
Many of these items are shared with affiliate links. I may get a commission if you purchase through the link. Please know I only recommend products that I love!