Shop: Moto Jacket
You guys know I’m pretty vocal about how much I love some of my stand-by stores like Loft and Nordstrom, but today I wanted to take a minute to share some of my Anthropologie favorites! Right now, Anthro is offering 20 percent off for teachers until Oct. 7, which means I definitely plan to take advantage!
Anthropologie is a great choice if your style tends to run a little more boho and free. Don’t get me wrong — there’s definitely something for everyone at Anthro! But strolling through the clothing racks always makes me feel like I should ditch my shoes and don a flower crown. All the clothes are just so laid back and carefree.
Plus, there are tons of perks to shopping at Anthropologie. Members of Anthro’s loyalty program (AnthroPerks) get free shipping on orders of $150 or more, invites to parties (!!!), early access to new arrivals and a special birthday discount. Oh, and? Joining AnthroPerks is FREE!
So, here are my current Anthropologie favorites:
1. Cinch it in with a belted dress.
2. Go trend-on-trend with an off-the-shoulder jumpsuit .
3. Get fall-ready without the cool-weather commitment with a shawled vest.
4. Faux fur — just as fab as real fur.
5. Show some skin while the weather still lets us with an open shoulder pull over.
6. Get colorful in a rainbow striped midi skirt.
7. A wide-leg pant… because it’s still warm enough to get away with these.
8. How fun is the laser-cut pattern on these shooties?
9. Skinny ankle jeans are always a classic.
10. Let our your inner Jess Day with bow tied flats.
Many of these items are shared with affiliate links. I may get a commission if you purchase through the link. Please know I only recommend products that I love!