Ok, so you’re probably looking at this and thinking “Whoa. Slow down with the swim season talk already, lady.” But seriously, let’s talk! I like to plan ahead for every season, and the earlier you start, the better the sales. Not to mention the early birds get the best selection and time to return anything that doesn’t work out, so it only makes sense to start shopping early.
Shop: One Piece
So now that I’ve got your attention, let’s talk why I am so pro-Lands’ End:
1) Something for Every Body Shape. Lands’ End’s “Swim Solutions” section is fantastic for ensuring you get the best fit possible, customized just for you. There are nine choices available including tummy control (yes, please! ☺), sun protection, and suits that minimize fuller busts to name a few. They also offer size charts and sizing specialists you can speak with over the phone if you have further questions. You can’t beat the personalized fit options!
2) Every Style Option Imaginable. What’s your style? Bikini? Tankini? Board shorts? Or are you looking for mastectomy suits or suits in a specific pattern or solid? They have it. Rash-guards, water shoes, sandals, towels – they have those too. It’s one-stop shopping for anything you need to get ready for beach and pool season (or backyard baby pool season – whatever – they don’t judge!).
Shop: One Piece
3) Every Size. Every Cut. What’s the most important part of finding the right suit? Finding the right suit in the right size for you. They’ve got you covered. Literally. Why do I love Lands’ End? Because they go above and beyond to cover every woman’s body. From regular to petite, plus size to tall, and even tall plus sizes, they have it. Seriously.
4) Have a Family? They Have Suits. Have an entire family to prep for the waves? They’ve got that covered too. Lands’ End carries swimwear for girls, boys, and men on top of their crazy awesome women’s suits.
5) Best Return Policy. Ever. – I’ve been shopping at Lands’ End since high school (which is an undisclosed number of years, but for the sake of this article, it’s been long enough to be relevant and you’ll have to take my word on that), and I’ve never once had an issue with returning any merchandise, and I love that they stand behind their products.
I know it’s early to start thinking about swimsuits, but nothing is worse than waiting until the last minute to find a suit. I know I’ve shed a few tears in the fitting rooms trying to find something that works. Don’t be that person. Plan ahead!
In case you needed any additional motivation to kick your swimsuit shopping into gear early, here’s an added bonus: Lands’ End has a swimsuit promotion going on from now until the end of the month! Use code FRESH for 30% off all full price styles. That’s huge. Happy shopping!
Many of these items are shared with affiliate links. I may get a commission if you purchase through the link. Please know I only recommend products that I love!