5 Must-Have Picks to Perk Up Your Wardrobe from This Weekend’s LOFT Sale
Warmer temps are just around the corner, and you know what that means… it’s time to “spring” into the season with a wardrobe refresher. It’s time to open up the closet and take a look at what pieces didn’t exactly survive the long winter haul and pick up a few trendy essentials to revive your spring look.
Not sure where to start? Have no fear, I’ve got you covered. The weekend sale going on at LOFT is huge (40% off!) and has so many pieces I absolutely love. It’s like they were reading my mind (or my blog?) and said “Hey! It’s almost Spring! It would be a fantastic time to hold a sale. That Lynn Mailey is a genius.” Or something like that, I’m sure! 😉
If you need a little help deciding where to start with your closet revitalization, here are my 5 must-have picks from the sale:
Shop: this sweater
1. The Textural Sweater. This piece is fantastic for the transitioning weather. It’s a lightweight piece that’s easy to layer and looks fabulous dressed up or down. All three of the available colors (blue is my fave, but I want all three!) would be perfect paired with a white tank underneath.
Shop: this dress
2. The Camellia Garden Shirtdress. Nothing says spring like an ultra-feminine floral sundress. This season the trending twist is the button-down shirtdress (love!), that would be a classic look when paired with a denim jacket and neutral colored shoes or sandals.
Shop: these pants
3. The Slim Tie Waist Pant. I love that LOFT offers so many style and fit options, and these pants are no exception! Offered in the straight fit “Marisa” version and the curvy fit “Julie” version, these essential black pants are the “IT” item to stock. Bonus – they also come in a fabulous yellow – perfect for spring!
Shop: this jacket
4. The Ruffle Cuff Jacket. I truly believe the details make the difference between a basic piece and a fabulous piece. The ruffle sleeve detail on this aquifer jacket is the perfect example of that. The detail gives the jacket that added kiss of pastel-prettiness that’s perfectly paired with dresses, jeans, and anything in between.
Shop: this scarf
5. The Tasseled Floral Infinity Scarf. Don’t forget the accessories! Sometimes all an outfit needs for a simple pick-me-up is a trendy add-on like this gorgeous scarf. Infinity scarves are my favorite because you just have to loop them twice around your neck and poof – done. No fussing, no tweaking, just two loops to the perfect look. (Side note: this would be the perfect complement to the ruffle jacket above!)
These pieces are all excellent ways to rejuvenate your spring look. They can be easily paired together or with existing pieces in your closet. The best part? LOFT offers tons of options in cut, color and style, and come in sizes petite to plus.
Many of these items are shared with affiliate links. I may get a commission if you purchase through the link. Please know I only recommend products that I love!